Tue, Jan 25|
Virtually via Zoom
Design Your Life®, Design Your 2022
Join us for an insightful, thought-provoking workshop to kick off your year, and not only design your next move but ensure its success. Space is limited so be sure to reserve your spot today!
Time & Location
Jan 25, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EST
Virtually via Zoom
About the Event
Without question, it takes something for we humans – even in great times – to have a vision and take the right actions to create the success we want in our lives, both personally and professionally.
Whether you want to take on your career, love life, health, family (yes, even yours), and/or bank account, this workshop will help you wake up to your dreams and get into the right actions to realize them. You will walk away with a new perspective, attainable goals, and an inspired personal plan for 2022. This session will include breakouts with other participants.
In this session you’ll learn how to:
- Articulate your goals for 2022
- Uncover what you really want
- Bust your own excuses
- Identify self-sabotaging inner dialogue
About the Session Moderator, Gaby Jordan:
- Gaby Jordan is the Principal of the Handel Group’s Education Division and has a deep passion for empowering parents, students, administrators and faculty across all levels of education. She is an executive coach and has trained individuals and teams for over 25 years. She serves as SVP for HG’s Corporate division, where since 2006, she has coached executives, managers, and entrepreneurs in major companies.
- She has led programming in over 50 universities and educational institutions, both domestically and internationally, including MIT, London School of Economics, Stanford Business School, NYU, Columbia, Yale, Vienna U of Economics and Business (one of the largest business schools in the world) and in the NYC public school systems, to name a few. She has also delivered programming at the University of Texas at Austin, LBJ School.
- Gaby is the mother of two grown daughters and lives in NYC with her husband Robert.