Thu, Jun 02|
Franklin Templeton Campus
Let’s Raise - A conversation with Women change makers in Crypto, Web3 and DeFi
NYC Fintech Women's San Francisco chapter is pleased to engage in a conversation with women change makers creating a more inclusive environment in the world of cryptocurrencies, Web3 and DeFi.
Time & Location
Jun 02, 2022, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM PDT
Franklin Templeton Campus, 930 Park Pl, San Mateo, CA 94403, USA
About the Event
NYC Fintech Women's SF Chapter in partnership with Franklin Templeton invite you to a conversation with women change makers creating a more inclusive environment in the world of cryptocurrencies, Web3 and DeFi.
We are excited to invite these stellar women to the panel,
- Michelle O'Connor, VP Marketing, TaxBit
- Sarah Wendell Sherrill , Co-Founder, Lobus
- Margaret King, VP Fintech Partnerships & Corporate Strategic Investments, Franklin Templeton
- There is limited room. Please be sure to RSVP early as we’ll be capping the event.
- All are welcome. Women, men, and those who self identify as a gender or non-gender.
- Regarding COVID-19, we will follow all current SF Bay area guidelines