"Embracing Disruption" International Women's Day Breakfast with Shearman & Sterling
Time & Location
About the Event
Join NYC Fintech Women and Shearman & Sterling for an engaging discussion about Embracing disruption: How new and innovative technologies are ushering in the next generation of FinTechs that are disrupting the status quo.
International Women's Day 2020's theme is #EachforEqual: Individually, we're all responsible for our own thoughts and actions - all day, every day. Part of our discussion will focus on the career journey from traditional financial services to emerging technology firms.
- Nicky Goulimis, Co-Founder and COO, NovaCredit
- Catherine Martin, Director, OakNorth
- Annelise Osbourne, Board of Advisors, RS Metrics
- Tejal Mody, Managing Director, Radobank
- Moderator: Donna Parisi, Partner, Shearman & Sterling
8:00am - Registration and networking
8:40am - Opening remarks
9:00am - Panel discussion
9:45am - Close and networking
Breakfast bites and refreshments will be served.