Wed, Sep 14|
Marriott Marquis Times Square
Finovate Fall: Women in Fintech Breakfast Briefing
Finovate Fall, New York's biggest Fintech conference, and NYC Fintech Women are excited to host a morning breakfast panel. See event details for important registration information.
Time & Location
Sep 14, 2022, 8:15 AM – 9:00 AM EDT
Marriott Marquis Times Square, 1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036, USA
About the Event
NYC Fintech Women in partnership with Fidel API invite you to FinovateFall: Women in Fintech Breakfast Briefing.
On day 3 of Finovate Fall, enjoy a morning of networking over breakfast while listening to our compelling panel.
Panel Topic: Women In Fintech Breakfast Briefing: Paving The Way For The Next Generation Of Female Founders & Executives - How Can We Reach A Gender-Neutral Future In Financial Services. Click for panel discussion details.
- Host - Michelle Tran: Co-Founder, NYC Fintech Women; Head of Enterprise Sales, SVP, Vestwell
- Meredith Altenhofen: VP, Head of Business Development, Fidel API
- Nisha Desai: CEO and Managing Partner, Andav Capital
- Yassamin Issapour: CFO, COO and Co-Founder, Agora
Finovate Fall Registration for NYC Fintech Women
- Free access on Sept 14 (day 3 and day of the panel). Click for link or use code FKV2439WIF
- 20% discount for Sept 12-13. Click for link of use code FKV2439WFW
- Register Now as all discount links will expire on September 10th at midnight est.
- All are welcome. Women, men, and those who self identify as a gender or non-gender.
- Regarding COVID-19, we will follow all current New York State guidelines.