Wed, Mar 08|
Clear Street Office - 4 WTC, 45th Floor
Networking + Regulation & Compliance in Crypto Panel
Sponsored in partnership with Clear Street, join NYCFW to learn about Regulation and Compliance in the Cryptocurrency industry. This is an opportunity to learn and network.
Time & Location
Mar 08, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
Clear Street Office - 4 WTC, 45th Floor, 150 Greenwich St, Floor 45, New York, NY
About the Event
Panel discussion 6:30-7:00 pm: Q&A style panel with industry experts.
- Moderator: Tania Zivkovic - CPO, Clear Street
- Janessa Lopez - Bitcoin Policy Lead, CashApp
- Jason Allegrante - Head Regulatory Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Fireblocks
- Lana Schwartzman - Head of Regulatory & Compliance, Notabene
About Clear Street:
Old infrastructure makes markets difficult and expensive to access. Clear Street started with prime brokerage, an industry that has struggled to see any real innovation in decades. Their tech-first platform has redefined what it means to work with a prime broker - improving access, speed, and service for theirclients.
- There is limited room. Please be sure to RSVP early as we will be capping the event.
- To enter 4 World Trade Center, guests must be on the attendee list and will need to check in and present a photo id with security downstairs.
- All are welcome. Women, men, and those who self identify as a gender or non-gender.
- Regarding COVID-19, we will follow all current New York State guidelines.