Tue, Dec 12|
New York Stock Exchange
NYC Fintech Women's Holiday Party & IFF Celebration
NYC Fintech Women in partnership with Amazon, Bud and MoneyKit look forward to celebrating the holidays and our 2023 Inspiring Fintech Female recipients on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange! See event details below to learn more and register through Luma
Time & Location
Dec 12, 2023, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM EST
New York Stock Exchange, 11 Wall St, New York, NY 10005, USA
About the Event
We invite you to come and enjoy delicious bites, wine and cocktails on the iconic floor of the New York Stock Exchange ✨
— Registration Details —
- Learn more and register for the event through Luma (https://lu.ma/hpgrd4tr)
- Registration deadline is Friday, December 8th
- Registration to this event is subject to approval by NYC Fintech Women
- Space is limited and only approved registrations will be permitted entry at the New York Stock Exchange
- All New York Stock Exchange precautions will take place upon entering the building and all guests will be required to show a government issued photo ID
- Guests should enter through the security tent at 18 Broad Street at the corner of Broad Street and Exchange Place
- Dress code is business casual with a holiday flair
- Everyone is welcome! Women, men, and those who self identify as gender or non-gender
- For all event related questions / inquires please reach out to email@example.com
— 2023 Organization to Support —
This year NYC Fintech Women is also proud to support Big Brothers Big Sisters of NYC (BBBS of NYC) the nation’s first and the city's largest youth mentoring organization.
Started in 1904, their vision is that all youth achieve their full potential. The mission is to build and support mentoring relationships to ignite the biggest possible futures for youth. BBBS of NYC serves over 2,500 youths annually across all five boroughs with 97% of our Littles promoted to the next grade, and 93% accepted into college.
Please click here to donate and note NYC Fintech Women as your honoree.